Poisson's equation with nonlinear boundary conditions is discretized with the method of lines to obtain a system of second order differential equations with multi-point boundary conditions. This differential system is converted, using invariant imbedding for each one-dimensional problem, into a fixed point problem and then the asynchronous algorithms are applied.
- AMS Subject Classifications: 65H10, 65M20, CR: 5.15, 5.17
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Numerical Analysis
- Computer Science Applications
- Computational Theory and Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics